Sunday 17 February 2013

Techniques Event

The Technique Tags we made today using Perfect Pearls
Today we had a lovely afternoon learning different techniques with how to use Perfect Pearls. They are such a versatile product with five different technique tags being made today. Thanks to all those who attended. It was such a successful day that I will be running these technique afternoons once a month at Dilston Hall. Next month it will be on Sunday 24th March 2013 from 1pm - 3pm. At this stage I am hoping to be able to show you techniques with the new alcohol markers in March (as long as we've received them). If they haven't arrived in time and there are any products in the current Kaszazz range that you would like to learn more about don't hesitate to let me know and I'll do my best to incorporate it into our technique afternoons.

Till next time,

Happy scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment