Monday 19 November 2012

Christmas is fast approaching!!!

Hi all,

Christmas is fast approaching!!! How are you all going with your Christmas cards and Christmas shopping??? I'm still hurriedly making my Christmas cards but I can say that all my Christmas shopping is done, thanks to Kaszazz. If you have loved ones who love to craft but you're not sure what they already have in their stash, you can get them a Kaszazz gift voucher. They come in values of $20, $50 and $100. These can be ordered through me.


Christmas Cheer Promotion
19/11/2012-25/11/2012
There is also a great Christmas special...FOR THIS WEEK ONLY!!! You can purchase a SB Album starter pack featuring the SB chipboard album and a pack of each of the page protectors available for these albums. This is all yours for $89.90, but that's not all you get. You also get a SB Enchanted Basics pack and a Paper Trimmer valued at $48.90...FOR FREE!!!! This is great value, I know that I'll be ordering one :D Remember, it is for THIS WEEK ONLY, so let me know if you want one before Sunday so you don't miss out!!! These albums are great to design your own cover using papers, paint dabbers, chipboard letters, stickers, really anything you want :D

That's about all from me for now.

Until next time,

Happy scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment